On the Level:
Mastering Hemodynamic Monitoring
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ashton Center, Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Download flyer / registration form
This program is aimed at improving the practice of advance hemodynamic monitoring. The program addresses current technology as well as presenting the latest non-invasive measures of hemodynamic monitoring. The emphasis in this program is on helping the attendee understand the latest science of hemodynamic monitoring. The attendee will apply this information in a very practical, useful manner for improved patient outcomes.
- Current state of the art of advanced hemodynamic monitoring
- Non- invasive cardiac output advances: Hemodynamic Drug Therapy
- Advances in sepsis treatment : Hemodynamic Waveform Analysis
- Advances in Resuscitation
- Interact in case scenario discussions
- Discuss the issue of whether current non invasive measures of cardiac output are ready to be used to replace the pulmonary artery catheter
- State recommendations for practice when hemodynamic measurements are obtained.
Barbara ( Bobbi Leeper) MN, RN, CCRN, has been the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Cardiovascular Services at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas Texas from 1991 to present. Bobbi has published extensively. She has been a NTI Speaker on several occasions.
Celeste Richards RN, MS, CCRN Critical Care / ED Educator
In collaboration with the Critical Care Education Team
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
CHS Employees: Register through HealthStream
CHS Travelers: Register through HealthStream. Fee $60
NON-CHS Employees: Fee: $120, check payable to CHS Education Department
Complete registration form, mail to:
Cottage Health System
PO Box 689
Santa Barbara, CA 93102-9985