Saturday, May 4, 2013
9:00 a.m. – Noon
Eastside Neighborhood Clinic
915 N. Milpas St., Santa Barbara
Early detection can save your life.
Cottage Health System, Cancer Center of Santa Barbara with Sansum Clinic and Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics are teaming up with other organizations to bring you this community health event.
Cancer screenings are available for those who are uninsured or under-insured.
FREE cancer screenings:
• Visual oral cancer screening (for ages 30+)
• Clinical breast exam (for ages 40+)
• Colon cancer at-home screening (FIT) kits (for ages 50+)
• Skin cancer screenings (for ages 20+)
Cancer prevention information:
• How and why to stop using tobacco
• HPV vaccine to prevent uterine cancer
• Hereditary family cancer risk
• Diet and exercise to avoid cancer
• Prostate cancer screening guidelines
• Signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer
Future appointments for those who qualify:
• Women’s preventive exams (which may include screening mammogram)
• Genetic counseling
No appointment necessary for screenings at the event.
Information and interpreters for Spanish speakers will be available.
For more information, call toll-free 1-855-CHS-WELL (1-855-247-9355)