What To Bring
A list of your medications including dosage and times. If you bring your medication bottles instead of a list, please make arrangements for a family member or friend to take them home.
- A list of your allergies.
- Advance Directives about your health care. Download the forms from our website (www.cottagehealthsystem.org) or call your hospital to obtain a form: SYVCH: (805) 688-6431 x397.
- Any forms the doctor gives you to bring.
- Toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo, comb, etc.
- Your glasses or contact lenses and supplies.
- Robe, non-skid slippers, and loose fitting clothes.
- Your photo identification, insurance and/or Medicare cards, required forms or deposits.
- Any assistive device (cane, walker, etc.) that you currently use. Please label with your name and address.