Visiting Hours & Information
At all Cottage Health System hospitals, visitors are encouraged to visit during regular visiting hours, 1:00–8:00 p.m.
Please remember that the person you are visiting is in the hospital for treatment, rest and recovery. Keep your visit brief and quiet. Be positive, encouraging and cheerful. Thank you!
- In the best interest of the patient, no more than two visitors per patient are allowed at any one time. Nursing and other hospital staff may restrict visitors and visiting hours at any time.
- When appropriate and approved by the charge nurse, overnight stays are permitted in single rooms.
- Children under 14 may only visit patients who are immediate family members (parents, grandparents, siblings) and must be under the direct supervision of an adult other than the patient.
- Infants are not allowed to “room in” with their mothers in the medical or surgical units. Intermittent breastfeeding will be accommodated.
- If an outbreak of a communicable disease occurs within the community, visitations may be restricted.